2020 ASMAC Washington, DC Summit
March 26, 2020
2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
ASMAC DC Summit Agenda
- 2:30 pm – 2:45 pm Arrival & Check-in
- 2:45 pm – 3:00 pm Welcome & Introductions
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm The Affordable Care Act: An Analysis of the Fifth Circuit’s Decisions and A Discussion of the Implications | Presenters: Debra Cohn, JD, American Medical Association and Erin Sutton, JD, American Medical Association
- 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm Wall Street Consolidations of Specialty Medical Practices: Who is Benefitting? | Presenter: Greg J. Pepe, JD, Neubert Pepe & Montieth, PC
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Roundtable Discussion
Nearby Places to Stay
The hotels listed below are within walking distance to the AMA Office building (listed alphabetically). ASMAC does not have a group rate for the meeting.
- Hyatt Regency 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001 (4-star hotel)
- Kimpton George Hotel – 15 E St NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA (4-star hotel)
- Liaison Washington Capitol Hill 415 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001 (4-star hotel)
- Phoenix Park 520 N. Capitol St. NW, Washington DC 20001 (3-star hotel)
- Washington Court 525 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington DC (3-star hotel)
ASMAC Summit Topics Include:
Topics to be announced. We anticipate offering 1.5 CLE credits (Illinois MCLE Board) for attendees.
Suggest a Session
Suggest a topic or volunteer to present here. The program committee will review and consider all submissions. We want to hear from you!
Who Should Attend
All ASMAC eligible attorneys in the Washington, DC area interested in discussion relevant emerging issues facing physicians and national specialty societies.
Interested in calling in? Register and a call in option will be sent via email.