2020 ASMAC Washington, DC Summit
As a result of the Coronavirus, the Summit and presentations will be rescheduled. Registration will be announced in the coming weeks.
Rescheduled: Wall Street Consolidation of Specialty Practices
Coming Soon: Affordable Care Act
ASMAC DC Summit Agenda
- 2:30 pm – 2:45 pm Arrival & Check-in
- 2:45 pm – 3:00 pm Welcome & Introductions
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm The Affordable Care Act: An Analysis of the Fifth Circuit’s Decisions and A Discussion of the Implications | Presenters: Debra Cohn, JD, American Medical Association and Erin Sutton, JD, American Medical Association
- 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm Wall Street Consolidations of Specialty Medical Practices: Who is Benefiting? | Presenter: Greg Pepe, JD, Neubert Pepe & Monteith, PC
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Roundtable Discussion
ASMAC Summit Topics Include:
Topics to be announced. We anticipate offering 1.5 CLE credits (Illinois MCLE Board) for attendees.
Suggest a Session
Suggest a topic or volunteer to present here. The program committee will review and consider all submissions. We want to hear from you!
Who Should Attend
All ASMAC eligible attorneys in the Washington, DC area interested in discussion relevant emerging issues facing physicians and national specialty societies.
Interested in calling in? Register and a call in option will be sent via email.