Fall2020: All Access
Your registration includes:
- Access to all ASMAC Fall Programs and Webinars (8+ Continuing Legal Education hours including Kick-off sessions on October 2&3)
- A copy of the book “White Fragility: Why It’s so Hard For White People to Talk About Racism” by Robin DiAngelo, PhD
- Live Webinars and Discussions
- Electronic Presentation Materials
- 8+ continuing education hours (CLE’s)
This All Access Pass grants you access to the Kick-Off sessions on October 2 and 3 – “Racism: A Public Health Crisis” and “Arctic Survival Team building” in addition to 4+ ASMAC webinars under development.