Fall2020: Racism – A Public Health Crisis
Your registration includes:
- Presentations and discussions about what medical societies and your peers are doing to address discrimination, implicit racism and inclusion. This session includes group discussions on what we can do to effect change. This is a not-to-miss 2-hour session!
- A copy of the book “White Fragility: Why It’s so Hard For White People to Talk About Racism” by Robin DiAngelo, PhD
- Live Webinar and Discussion
- Electronic Presentation Materials
- Continuing Education Credit (2 CLE)